Monday, September 15, 2008

Wilful & Brave

Ya, i am wilful... anyone noe my feeling ? i think is the person who in my condition only can noe my feeling...I send the message... Tats no means i wont waiting for his ans, i still will wait... I juz wan to take some action... since he din do any action... Juz like wan to avoid everything... I am brave to do tat !!! Hope him really will giv me ans loh... Dun be juz like a story dun hav the ending !!! Tats is too unresposible.... I hate tat !!!! I will try my best to let my life become beautiful !! I dunwan let my college life become black n white !! Tats too wasted !!! Juz do everything i like, i hav so many frenz n family care me... So happiness... Dont worry Yion, U can make it !!! Happiness juz always around u .... Cherish wat u hav now, nvr let regret make u sad !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love is a lamp,while friendship is the shadow,when the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere.friends is who can give u strenght atlast.honey..i will always support u!