Monday, September 1, 2008

A new memories...

Tq very much... accop me to go sunway... although it is very boring coz i cant be a guilder to guild whr to go... ya, i am numb! Tq the panadol.. very sweet & warm... actually i noe u still love her impossible to giv up her... anyway i will try my best to forget the feeling... i hope i can do it! U write a new sweet memory in my memories... Treasure her coz u love her... We meet at the wrong timing.. tat is fate... In the wrong timing meet the correct person oso consider as wrong ! Hope i can find my real prince in the correct timing !! Lastly hope u n her happiness....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u're kind yion, u wont hurt others to get ur own happiness. although u hav to hurt urself. if u hav make ur decision, i will support n accompany u. if u hav any trouble u can find me, i'll always be here for u. =)