Thursday, September 25, 2008

A funny ghost movie

Sour lemon come my house help me to format my "cacat" computer then he transfer a ghost movie for me to watch while waiting for him to format the computer... He say the movie is very horrible... But when i watch it, i dun think it is very horrible loh... Tat is a thai movie... We watch until half i feel hungry oredi then we juz go to the 1st floor mamak shop eat roti canai ^^ After tat then we go back continue the horror movie = = After we finish watching the movie, he say tis is the 1st time he watch horror movie but dun feel hav any horror sense... Becoz of me = = keep guess wat is the next step of the movie will show... I really dun think tis horror movie is horrible loh... He say me watching the horror movie juz like watching the taiwan drama series = = Wahaha....He keep say u watch the horror movie juz like watching the comedy...

No comments: