Friday, September 12, 2008

I oso will angry... I oso cant bear too long !!!

I oso cant bear too many thing !! I have too bear abt my love, my friend n my family !!! I really very very tired !! Can i relax ? I oso not so strong, i oso weak... I oso nid someone to care me... After my ex boyfriend i dunhav any real relationship... Is tat a curse? After my ex i cant hav any boyfriend oredi... Am i really so bad ? Forget abt tat... Maybe i really no such good.. My dreams... Hope one day really can come true... Juz a child wif me live beside the seaside... Actually i noe his ans for long time oredi... I juz hope hav miracle ... But .... Juz a hope....I still nid to come back to the real life.... cant always juz dreams... Yion, pls take care yourself... U muz lov urself more than lov others !!! If not no one will lov u oredi !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl, i am willing to stay by ur side if u need any help... =)