Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fastfood day ...

Yesterday, suddenly wan to eat McD... but no one wan accp me to eat = =' my roomate keep crying coz feel very stress forher exam !! Make me oso in bad mood! But the wilful me, ask him accp me to eat McD... He really come to accp me, although he feel tired...After tat, i accp him slp in the car awhile... I juz thinking something cant really fall asleep... He giv me some feeling, tat is he cant giv up his gf... I dunno, tat is juz my feeling... Today, i go eat KFC wif my housemate... OMG, i duhav money oredi = =' poor ah.... Tis month my hp bill very expensive aaaaa.... RM200++ i gonna crazy oredi = ='' it make me bankrupt... Haiz... tomorrow i will go back hometown wif "sour lemon" ^^ anyway dunno my mum will scold me or not while she receive the hp bill, hope wont!! I try to make myself dun think too much, juz make myself bz...Then i wont hav so many time to think too much...

No comments: