Monday, September 29, 2008

Treasure...

I feel silly when be4 thought my world is all abt him... I suddenly realise actually i forgot someone actually beside me when i feel bad... Today, my housemate told me... Never be wif the person who make u feel bad... Think abt the person who beside u when u feel bad... I wan learn how to treasure the person who r really treasure me very much... I hope i wont hurt the person who r really treasure me... I hope i can make it.. I din blame the person who r not treasure me... Becoz he make me realise who is the one really noe how to treasure me... Anyway i nid to thankz him make me realise tat.... Wish it wont juz like a dream... When i wake up then all gone...
*The person who r really noe how to treasure u wont make u feel bad...
Today finally book the jay album oredi ^^ Love jay ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

T__T
Touch touch~!

Jess Lim said...

i hope u n him will be sweet 4eva, n hope he'll nvr make u feel bad! =)

Anonymous said...

honey...gambateh!

c@lly said...

hey..if he treat u not good tel me o..i will punish him de..haha..anyway i wan to wish u be with him happy together o!! happy and 'xin fu'..^^