Friday, September 5, 2008

Messy life = =

Today morning someone hav call me wake up... Not early n late is juz 9 o'clock sharp... Tats good !! Anyway tq ^^ I go to college do revision wif my fren... After tat me n him go to play piano awhile ^^ then go to support my housemate booth ^^ Then we go back to library again ... When he feel hungry, then we juz go to summit buy the things tat we nid ... I go to popular buy 5 file... So heavy = = He go to buy CD... Then we juz go back home... Nite, me n housemate go to sunway pyramid... We wan go to red box, but it is too expensive !! Then we go to Kim Gary have our dinner. We go shopping awhile... I buy 2 packets of woods candy n 1 packet of hacks... Then juz go back home by taxi... Haiz... I din do the homework = = I got so many homework nid to do... Monday nid to discuss the presentation things i oso haven do it ... OMG, wats such my messy life = = I become so lazy !!!!

No comments: