Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lonely nitez...


Today morning, i wake up late cant call him wake up early = = i feel bad !! sry abt tat.. My frenz reach my home around 9 oclock... They come to prepare steamboat to celebrate for a frenz... I hav abit tired, coz yesterday slp late... After tat, we go to college...Then after class we go back my house to continue our job... Maybe quite tired, but oso happy... When we start the party really very happy ^^ we all very crazy... veryvery happy... we draw our face in an egg then let my frenz guess which one is us.. Be4 they all wan to go back, they all help me to clean up my house ^^ really nice... Today my housemate n roomate all go to johor to enjoy their holiday... Me alone at home... maybe i feel lonely... so my mood no so good after they all go back... Today i oso hav go to support my frenz booth i buy two box of chocolate... Today morning when i online the one make me touch one send the jay new song for me, i really very happy... suddenly wan to say i lov u to him ... haha but i din... juz feel touch abt he send for me the jay song... i juz say muackz.. haha... Juz now when i was taking bath, i juz suddenly rmb somethings has happen yesterday... Now, i was listening tat day he send for me de song... SHE sing the song... Juz feel no bad ^^

5 comments:

Jess Lim said...

haiyor.. say liao dun think too much n sleep early de la!!!
but had a GREAT N FUN N CRAZY DAY!!! =D becareful oh, u living alone now liao.. >.<

Anonymous said...

maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong ppl b4 meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful..honey,r u find ur mr.right oredi? if yes,than don't think so much,follow ur heart n enjoy ur life..

Anonymous said...

nah.... take lah.. .i give comment liao.....

aNing~ said...

yay~~
*clap clap*
a big big big hand for yion!!
coz u support my booth n buy the chocolate frm me
handmade wei, i din slip for few nites!appreciate dear
n agree with what sidney said. a few wrong person before the right person. u may get the perfect 1 at the end because u noe hw 2 differentiate btw good or bad!!
take care!

yion said...

thx everyone... now i found someone who r really noe how to treasure me oredi... so i will treasure him oso...