Sunday, April 19, 2009

Earth Day Camp

Yesterday, I reach college early in the morning. Then help thm to carry things to the bus. After that, i fall aslp in the bus, beczo i m too tired. When reach the destination, everyone is very happy and excited. We put down everyting and thn prepare to hiking. We separate into two groups. One group go to river another group go to waterfall. I choose the waterfall groups. The waterfall groups is really very tough. The journey is tough. I almost give up. But i was thinking if i give up thn i will wasted my effort. We spent around 2-3 hour to go up to the waterfall. Before i reach the waterfall, i heard the waterfall's sound. I was very excited n very happy. Finally, we reach the waterfall. At first, we dunwan to make our body wet. Becoz there is no room to let us change our clothes. But after that, we really cant bear wif it. It is really very attractive, maybe becoz of we spent so many hour n put our effort to go up the waterfall so tat we felt tat is very attractive. In the end, we all bring the wet body to go down the waterfall. It's really fun. We juz spent around 1 hour to go down the waterfall. When we reach the chalet, we ate something as our dinner. At nite, we BBQ. ^^ TQ, daddy nicholas. He BBQ for me ^^ We hav play a game call guardian. The person i nid to guard one is VICTOR SIEW CHOON HOOI. I'm so "lucky". This fellow is very hard to guard. I try to do something for him, he keep reject one. I give him my sausage, he give others ppl. I wan help him, he dunwan. Heart Break = = We oso hav a responsible to take care of a small green bean.
Today, early in the morning got someone giv us morning call. I ate a piece of banana cake as a breakfast. Someone told me tat, we hav to go to the waterfall again. I shock and i felt wanna die = = But after tat i noe tat is juz a joke. They hav asked us to plant the green bean n punished the ppl who dunhav take good care of the green bean. Before we leave, we explore who is the guardian. But, i dunno who is my guardian. Becoz haven reach my turn thn we force to go back. I straight away slp in the bus. It's too tired. After go to the hiking, i try the bitter come 1st before sweet feeling. It's tough but nice. This is a good experience for me ^^

2 comments:

Jess Lim said...

woah.. the hiking road is REAL TOUGH!!! ci sin betul.
luckily we made it up!!!
woohooo~~!!!

yion said...

ya, we r the best... wakakaka... kisiao jor