Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday

My birthday went to The Curve's "Bubba Gump Shrimp Restaurant" to hav dinner wif wilson n my boyfriend. The food is not that nice but it is expensive~ So i dun feel it's worth. But i like the atmosphere... There are also a few of ppl celebrate their birthday at there. The staff sing birthday song for the birthday person and the person hav to be stand on the chair~ It is fun, but i not dare to try~ We order one appetizer and two set of meal, it cost rm100++.They put the drinks meal on a table ball racket, it is funny~ One interesting things is we no nid to call the staff, we juz nid to turn a board from run forrest run to stop forrest stop and they will stop n serve us. ^^ For me it is a new things so i feel it is interesting.







The day after my birthday, my frenz sing birthday song for me n gave me two muffin n a book. Some of the frenz oso gave me some present. I m happy ^^

Should be satisfic about whatever i have. I miss my family, I wish i can celebrate my 21st birthday wif my family...

No comments: