Sunday, March 14, 2010

1st time went to Gold class cinema~

Yesterday, i was very bore at home... Thn i kept slp slp and slp~ I said i want to go to the kuala selangor to watch the firefly~ but thn end up didn't go~ I quite unhappy abt it~ Thn he said how abt watching movie tonite, but afternoon dunwan go out, coz saturday alot of ppl in shopping mall, sunday only go to shopping mall~ Thn i dun hav any good mood ady~ At nite, we went to BBQ chicken to hav dinner, the food is quite nice~ Thn we went to 1U GSC to watched the movie... Once he step in the Gold class cinema, i shocked... i asked: why come in here? Thn he said: cant come in here? Thn i realize he booked the Alice in the Wonderland in Gold class cinema~ This is the 1st time i went to Gold Class cinema~ It is expensive!! Actually i dunno y... inside is not very comfortable, coz the air cond seems like broken down~ Thn i feel very hot, cant really enjoy~ But i still happy abt it, coz i got a surprise, a expensive surprise = = TQ to the person who try to make me happy~




* funny things: my shoes fly off when the person help me to make my sofa down = =... i think no one saw it... accept the person beside me...

No comments: