Friday, March 6, 2009

I LOVE U ALL~~~

1st of all i want to say is Thanks guys.... Yesterday i had bad mood really very sad... Something happen...I juz thought no one likes me n juz like be abandon. Today i feel weird abt y everyone ask others ppl, y u din wear green shirt ? I juz feel like no one ask me to wear green shirt woh.... Y all of thm wear = = After exam we go to theater hall waiting for Victor!!! Becoz he wan to treat us!!! Haha. Thn after all of thm reach theater hall, they start to ask everyone sit down n said: today we wan to celebrate 2 person birthday. Thn they ask me to go up stage... They start to sing song... After tat Cally giv me a card.... The card got many lucky clover.... I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. Muackz tq ^^ Then celebrate wif Vickie... They make a book for vickie.... The most touching one is.... JoJo, Jess, Cally, Ilex and May.... They are made a song n sing for both of us... Really very nice.....I like it very much.....I m touching becoz yesterday i juz face something really very unhappy things... But today I noe all my frenz nvr forgot abt my birthday.... All my frenz even bz in the mid term still take some time to make things for me!!! I very treasure all of tis... My 1st wish~ Hope everyone happy everyday n study well. 2nd wish~ Frienship Forever since u all say will protect me until forever... 3rd wish~ keep in my mind...

This is my present ^^

The lyrics 四叶草

低着头 我伏在桌上

反复聆听着 你送给我的

那首编织爱与梦的歌

四叶草 带来幸福

友情 像盛开的花朵

弹奏着 最动听的乐谱

蓝天下 为你而欢呼

四叶草 相信梦想

载着 爱与希望

有梦有笑 才会感动

我们为你守候到永久




这首歌很棒!非常爱它!谢谢你们。。。

No comments: