Saturday, March 28, 2009

How is my tomorrow ?

Today me n my movies group mate go to college for shooting movies... we shooting until 5pm or 6pm like tat.... then my bf come to fetch me to go back home... there was a heavy rain... after reach home, i take a bath n go to summit hav the dinner.... we walk around... thn came back my home around 8.27pm... so juz start the earth hour... off the light... thn he is too tired thn juz slp... after 9.30pm i open the living room's light... n he oso wake up jor... he said he want to back home ady... i dunno y, i juz hav a feeling tomorrow he wont come... today he is abit sick.... i juz feel tomorrow maybe will be more serius n wont come.... i really hav a feeling, dun wan to let him go back... but.....
ps:其实我们很难去告诉自己我有如何的爱他,只能凭感觉去追求真相,爱没有一定的平衡,只要大家都付出了多少就等于他/她在你心中的等值。 (这是一个学长告诉我的一句话,很有意思。。)

2 comments:

Jess Lim said...

mm.. he sick liao then let him rest more la, so he can come n find u everyday after tml rite? =D

yion said...

i juz dunno y, have tat kind of feeling, dunwan he left...i noe he sick should let him go back rest, so i let him go back... n prepare tomorrow mood...