Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7/3/2009 my birthday

Today i wake up around 10 or 11am like tat... Thn i start to waiting for my bf coz today he got cls until 1pm... I online and do many things.... I keep repeat listen jess use piano to play the song n i keep see the lyrics repeat singing n singing... Juz ntg to do thn wan to learn to sing the song... I really very like the song... Muackz... After that, when my bf cls finish thn he go back his home awhile n come to find me.... We go to Garden to hav our lunch... We ate taiwan's snack food... "shi lin ye shi" thn walk around thn walk to mid valley n thn i feel tired, he juz fetch me back to slp... When i wake up, i suddenly wanna to take photo-sticker... Thn we go to Sunway Pyramid to hav our dinner n take the photo-sticker... When we reach there, the car park... Fuyoh~ So many cars!!! We park the car in the CP7... Then me n him juz hav a sense wanna eat korean food thn we go to the asian avenue... But the korean food there is so many people = = So we decide to go to take photo-sticker 1st thn only go back to hav our dinner... We walk around the photo-sticker kiosk thn thinking wanna choose which one... After we decide we juz take some time to think wat pose we should do... Thn everything proceed very smooth. We design thn photo until times up... still got 1 more haven do any design... But i satisfied ady... Thn we go back to the korean food restaurant, that is about 9.30pm... The staff told us the restaurant is closed. So we juz go to the gasoline to hav our dinner... He ate the seafood rice n i ate the fish n chips... He order mango soda n i order passion tea... My food n my drinks all is bigger thn him one - -" I hav the dinner very rush coz the staff wanna closed the shop ady... After that we wanna go to Secret Recipe to buy the Yogurt cheese cake.... but the shop is closed... Thn we saw there is a shop got sold cake... So we juz buy one chocolate cake, one mable cheese cake and one cup of strawberry. When reach home, we keep take the photo for the cake... n when we juz wanna to start to ate the cake... I take the mable cake n look... there is a mouldy cake, below the cake hav some small black spot = =. I hav abit unhappy coz tat is my birthday cake... Happened tis kind of things = = Felt so unfortunate... Thn the next day, we go to 1U to watch movie n ate the Secret Recipe's cheese cake...







No comments: