Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool~

Today i ate my dinner wif some frenz which are chelsie, yancy, victor, nicholas and my lucky star shaun. We went to ate dinner around 9.30pm. After dinner, we went to chelsie home and played a game so called "lamy".(dunno the exact spelling) But it is fun... My first round is straight away lost. After tat, when my lucky star is sitting beside me and i start to become lucky... Continuously won 2 round. After tat we lost a few round thn we continuously won 2 round again.. It is fun, i like it. When we went back, the journey in the car is fun. They keep thinking how to talk to the tol counter's gal. Haha~ After tat, we realize it is 1/4/2010. So we started to played Jo-joan, we cheated her tat our car is "pancek" at the half way... Thn she is abit blur, so we told her it's april fool.. Thn is my turn, i played raymond. I oso talked the same story and he is really very nervous... When i told him it's april fool, he oso blur... It's funny~ haha.. I have a great dinner wif my awesome friends..

1 comment:

SweetLem0n said...

I'll have my revenge....