Thursday, April 22, 2010

Heavy Mood~

Yesterday when i was studied, i got a called again... A heavy call... It makes my mood down... Everytime i face this kind of problem is the time i nid to face something important such as my birthday and my exam~ Can everyone pls respect me? I m not a god, i cant control my mood so so so well... Tis things happen will make me no mood to study... I can promise tat, i do very well to protect "the things" ady... But, u promise me to do tat so.. Did u ? I feel doubtful~ U juz let me noe, wat u had done... so i wont be so doubtful! I noe u treat me very good, but treat me very good doesnt mean u solve the problem ady... Everytime i heard u say, u will do ur best to try to solve it... but did u really do tat? If u think, tis is very stressful for u, thn i guess u noe wat is my situation... I am very stressful as well...

No comments: