Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finish my Final Exam~

Yesterday done my final n thn go to hav lunch wif frenz.... Thn they keep planning nite session! Plan to go to Kuchai Lama Yamcha~ Haha... I never Yamcha wif thm at nitez! Tis is the 1st time! Is really Fun thn suddenly i heard Kristy laugh very loud! Is chelsie make something embarass things thn make her laugh so loud!

Today suppose to celebrate wif dear... Celebration for his birthday... Early in the morning i wake up thn done the birthday card.... After tat wake him up thn hav lunch... After finish lunch, i hav abit tired... I tot wanna go out ady... But no. He ask me to slp awhile... When i woke up is ady 4.30pm I blame myself y slp so long.... I dunwan to slp so long, i wan to spent more time to go out hav fun wif him.... His birthday i cant really celebrate wif him, we celebrate earlier thn .... I slp! Tomorrow wanna go back hometown ady. After tat maybe a week cant meet thn come back KL to hav my MUET exam... thn go to Penang n he prepare his Final exam... Is like no time to hav Fun...



4 comments:

Chelsie said...

siao po! say i embarassing? no le, not my fault ler, is that auntie sitting behind us lar. not my fault this time.. =(

Vickie said...

ahahaha, the aunty crazy wan la, if wan quiet then ask her go home la, yion, i think u miss what she did, nvm, me and kristy will show u again next time, hahaha

Jess Lim said...

hahahaha.. sampat de.. if not chels do the stupid jiang4, i dun think kristy will hav the chance to laff so loud.. lol

yion said...

i noe wat she did... jiangx4 mah~