Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Holiday !!!

Thursday, i go out with mummy. I wan to accompany her to buy something... But then suddenly i told her i nid to buy a pair of slipper... Then after she bought her things thn we go to shoes shop n see... I cant believe i saw a pair of high heel it sold rm 25! Last time i saw that high heel sold rm 59.90. Now only rm 25... I cant abide ! I bought it n thn i bought a pair of slipper. It only cost me rm 5... So i bought 2 pair of shoes juz cost me rm 30! Amazing!!!



Friday, i go to secondary school to collect my SPM cert. After that go out with frenz. Then nitez me n my sister plan to celebrate mother's day. Then i go to bought the cake, fried chicken and drinks... After that back home celebrate.. Although it is juz a small n simple celebration... We all very happy ^^ My another sister cant celebrate wif my mothers she in KL... So we call her and ask her talk to my mummy ^^
Muackz mummy, a early happy mother's day...



2 comments:

Chelsie said...

so cheap one the slipper? Rm5? seriously? wah...
chunted ler..

i bought a pair of heels that day, rm39.90 discount 20%... so, i bought it for like rm31 something..

yion said...

^^ haha... seriously rm5...but it doesnt look like rm5 right ? haha... yeah!!