Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Final exam for sem 2...

Monday i exam macro... the essay is very difficult!!! I wry abt tis subj... I scare fail.... Tuesday i exam accounting n management... The accounting quite ok, the management oso... Today is general psychology exam !!! I really dunno how to describe it... The 1st question i already dunno how to ans then the continual can be imagine.... I oso scare abt tis subj.... OMG so unconfidence !! Exam tat time suddenly forget everything i study.... Tomorrow still got one more exam.... Marketing... 20% for a essay n 10% for mcq... I dunno how to ans the essay loh... - - Haiz.. If one subj fail nid to pay Rm1200 for retake... I dunno how to face my lazy... It's too late to regret... It's too late... Haiz... i hav to prepare to face tomorrow marketing exam... I cant think too much - - Gambateh...

No comments: