Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm sry...

I wan to say sry to my roomate... After i hav bf then sometimes my bf will stay in my house until very late then only go back his house... We often in my room then it make my roomate cant slp in the room... I juz like only noe to enjoy happy then forgot my roomate was suffer... I dunno she really suffer coz i thought she was chatting wif my housemate then until very late still was chatting but i dunno she was slping in my housemate room n wait for me to wake her up then come back my room to slp... I am sry... Anyway i am fortunate to hav a good roomate... When face prob can solve together... Compare wif others, i am the lucky one.... In my life, i hav face something tough n oso many happiness things.... I will remind myself... I am happy, others oso can happy... I dun wan my happiness will make others suffer...

No comments: