Saturday, November 15, 2008

A surprise...





Haha, yesterday lemon come n fetch me go to 1u... When i was in his car.. He suddenly take out a box of choc n giv me... me so happy ... Hehe... After tat, when we reach 1u.. We juz go to waffle world hav our lunch... windows shopping awhile... Then go to take 'big face photo/大头贴'.... haha... So rush - - it hav time limit then cant NG one... It make us so nervous... Then we design for the photo oso got time limit... But it stop at 60sec... Haha then we juz take our time to design it... Anyway tat is very funny n very happy for me... After tat windows shopping again then we go to cinema to buy ticket... N i feel tired then go back my house to take a rest then go back 1u to watch movie again.... We watch a korea movie 'GP 506' Not nice - -

No comments: