Sunday, October 19, 2008

Domino's Pizza ^^

Morning wake up then juz chatting wif my roomate then she keep do her preparation coz she wan go to shopping wif my housemate... After both of them go out then i juz do my assignment n wait for him... Suddenly my college's fren call me n ask me tat i hav the playing card or not? I say got n ask them wan come my house or not coz my housemate all go out jor.. Then they juz come my house n playing the cards... After tat he come jor... Then he help me to check my grammar abt my assignment... Haha alot of grammar mistake... Then me n him feel hungry jor, then we hav breakfast+lunch wif my frenz at 1st floor... Evening, he help me do my assignment n ask me to take a rest... I feel bad... So care me, haiz... he alone do my assignment.... Nite, we online to book the domino's pizza... Haha nice... 2 person finish the regular pizza ^^ A nice day again...

1 comment:

c@lly said...

Wa...so sweet la ur life...haha..anyway continue it..^^