Friday, October 31, 2008

Bian keh ki desh = you're welcome

Wahaha, yesterday jess say arigator to me then i juz say "bian keh ki desh" It means you're welcome. Haha... actually 'bian keh ki' is hokkien language...the desh juz wanna make the hokkien language seems like japanese... haha... very funny... lemon teach me de...Wednesday me n him go to 1U watch movie ^^ "A vampire who admire me" Be4 we go to 1U, we go to sunway to hav our dinner n buy my housemate de birthday present... After we finish our movie, then we go to McD eat the supper then go back my home... When we reach home, my housemate lock jor the door!!!! I call them n ring the bell, but no one wake up - - Haiz...

1 comment:

Jess Lim said...

hahaha...i really tot u were talking japanese tht time... blur me.. =p

can use to trick others nx time.. kekekkee