Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Insomnia!

Now is 3.09am... i think i got insomnia... i can't fall asleep.. When i close my eye, the first things that come to my mind is about how is my result = = I start to worry my result... I hate this, every time i got insomnia is because of my studies things... I want to sleep, but i just can't sleep~ I'm tired! HELP~ My holiday life is quite bore except the 1st week that i spent the time with my friends in Port Dickson, that is very fun! Anyways, i seldom come back hometown to accompany my family, so i have to come back to see them... ^^ My home got 2 kids which is cousin. They are very cute and funny.. I am happy and excite to see them. I hope everything will be fine, everyone will be healthy. I think i gonna straighten my hair, gonna teach my sister something, gonna buy a new hand-phone, gonna buy scorpion for him... 16/8/2010 is Tanabata festival which is also known as "Qi Qiao festival" is China valentine day.. At here, i wish every couple happy valentine day~