Thursday, December 17, 2009

Avatar is very nice...

Finally i finish my exam~ I went to watch Avatar with frenz... It is super nice~ When the movie is finish, got ppl clap hand, tat show the movie is nice!! My mood is become very excited after finish watching the movie... thn when i back home, suddenly the mood change again after a phone call... All my excited drop... I can enjoy my holiday now~ Suddenly wanted to go back hometown right now... Since tat is ntg to do at here... I was thinking tonite wan to go which place... But after the phone call, i think i noe whr i should go... I should go out wif frenz, hav fun wif thm, find back my happy mood~ Frenz, i nid u all, when i m happy, when i am sad... U all are the one tat stay beside me...

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

what happened? If you need a friend, i'll be there.

yion said...

tq ^^..
both place oso i din choose, i juz choose stay at home, i m tired...

wave said...

honey...u r not alone i'm here with u...

yion said...

tq~ honey~ ^^