Monday, April 2, 2012

S.P. is nightmare~

HELP~~~~ I just cannot fall asleep... When I closed my eyes, my mind just automatic think about senior project. I know I been procrastinate my progress. What can I do? I just haven't got the data from the company!!! After got the data, I guess it will be another headache week just because of SPSS!!! Seriously, doing senior project is so anxious, make me cannot sleep well~~~ Please, next semester gonna take another senior project, I hope I won't burn out.

3 comments:

Austin Robert said...

Best quality homework help, online tutoring, college homework help, test prep in maths, science, computers, business and more. From Basic to advanced.

Austin Best said...

Best Assignment help and homework help provider,over 10,000 assignments delivered.Nearly 4,000 hours of Online Tutoring serviced counting. Get Expert Help Now

Brijesh said...

Thanks for sharing awesome blog post, I read the whole stuff. To get more info about pharma consulting services, visit Pharmaceutical consulting companies.