Sunday, March 11, 2012

Langkawi-awesome trip+birthday celebration

I went to Langkawi with friends last Monday. Coincidently, my birthday is the last day of the trip so my friends celebrate with me in Langkawi. The villa that we stay is Villa Del Porto. U cannot imagine inside when u saw the outside of the villa. It is very ugly and very look standard when i look at outside, it seems like we are going to stay in some kampung house. However, when i reached the villa and went into the villa. I cannot believed that the villa is so big and nice.... The view from the balcony is very nice. Damn awesome. The villa has three room with AIR-COND!!!!! Girls sleep in the master bedroom.... I have a nice pillow talk with them... Feel like close abit with them... ^^ The routine things that we all do is eat, buy wine/beer and shop for chocolate.... It is a very relaxing trip. I got one friend scare of fish and another friend scare of birds. They are very brave!!! They went to aquarium with us and the aquarium have a part is tropical rain forest. The tropical rain forest have flamingo, duck and swam. The friend that scare of birds really very scare when pass by that place. However, she still managed to pass by that place. Another friend that scare of fish look calm !!! Very surprise that he didn't hide or look scare. He just managed to look at the fish and didn't show the scare face. Salute !!! Btw, my friend bought a small cake for me and they all sing birthday song for the birthday person as usual... It is a special experience, 1st time celebrate birthday at Langkawi. I got a jay chou 2007 concert album and a beautiful necklace from my friends. Thank you so much~~~

2 comments:

Seo latests said...

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!

Austin Best said...

Best Assignment help and homework help provider,over 10,000 assignments delivered.Nearly 4,000 hours of Online Tutoring serviced counting. Get Expert Help Now