Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Insomnia Day~~~

It's 6.19am now, I cannot sleep~ I dunno what happen... I guess is because of playing too much of plant vs. zombie and maybe is because of worry about the assignment and senior project... Procrastinate make me feel uneasy, i lazy to do it but then after that i will worry about it. That's me- lazy fellow!!!! Dunno what to do, so writing blog here~ Hehe...

P/s: I'm abit hungry~ These day i very easy to feel hungry in midnight =.= Say no to supper, my tummy got improvement d... Langkawi trip is coming soon~ Must keep the tummy~~ Cannot let it getting bigger =.=

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Same case with the procrastination! Now I'm up early cause I need to do my work. Haish.

Also, I need to have strong resolve to keep fit liao. Phuket trip coming soon. If I wanna wear the bikini, I gotta keep fit!

yion said...

Hahaha~~~ After the trip, can eat whatever supper~~ Wahahaha!!! Insomnia is very cham =.=

Rohingam said...

Impressive blog post, Really thanks a ton to you for sharing valuable information. Pharmaceutical Development Group (PDG) assists FDA regulated firms in the navigation of the U.S. submission, approval and post-marketing procedures across a variety of dosage forms and therapeutic areas. https://pharmdevgroup.com/drug-post-marketing-safety-surveillance-changes-compliance-assistance/