Wednesday, October 14, 2009

UPDATE!

long time din update my blog ady... Actually many things happen~ i juz celebrate my 1 year anniversary with raymond~ The jojo aning birthday~ Go to orchid park shooting and melaka! Wah, the melaka trip is ntg to shoot oso = = i tot got bring us to nice place n shoot some historical place... mana tahu... OMG... spent rm20 to melaka eat lunch thn bring the whole sweat n tired body back subang... anyways after the melaka trip me, jojoan, kahyan, lett n cally go to USJ9 eat banana leaf... Its no bad... I hope tat My COLLEGE can organise some more meaningful trip for student... haiz... mid term is coming.... Whr is my mood for STUDY ? Come back... My mood n spirit of Study.... 招魂hahha~
Gambateh for cognition quiz....
Study hard....study hard...study hard....

No comments: